Thursday, August 04, 2005

This is halfpastsix from England

Hello!
This is Halfpastsix from England.
what I have to say is that I have had a very troubled journey. First of all, I didn't know where I were going. I arrived at Barajas and... my city wasn't in the planing! After tht, they told us that they didn't know where I had to go. Then organization told me (and more people with me) that we were going to another city. Finally, they drop me in Stoke-on-Trent, a big beautiful city in the Midlands. I must say that in the begining I were quite annoyed but after all, this place is not bad. I know a lot of new people, I have a great host family and I'm having a lot of fun.
Well, I tell you more details in my next post.
If you are reading this halfpastsix, answer me please.

Oh-my-gooodness! It´s now the 18th of september and I see this post (by chance, thanks to Garfield) for the FIRST time! I´m so sorry! I closed this blog for the holidays and thought you wouldn´t use it again, and there you are.Moreover, I don´t know who you are exactly, because two of you 4 had plans for England in the summer! Whichever you are, I hope you have had an interesting/exciting experience in the Midlands and that you have practised a lot of English. And, of course, please visit me at school to tell me in person.I´ll be there 2 afternoons per week teaching 2EOI just like last year.(And missing you guys a lot, I suppose). Lots of luck, anyhow
Teacher