Saturday, June 04, 2005

Transformations´galore!

1.John finds photography interesting
John is..............................................
2.Helen has a good knowledge of car engines
Helen knows a lot...................................
3.The food in France is famous
France is.......................
4.I find studying all night rather difficult
I´m not used.............................
5.Sue left the house.First she checked that she had her keys
Before....................
6.Alan was skiing in Switzerland.He met his old friend,Ken
While..........................
7.I haven´t been to an Indian restaurant for ages
It´s ages.................................
8.When she heard the results, Mary began to feel more confident
Since hearing the results,.............................
9.The last time I was here was in 2002
I haven´t.....................................
10.It´s a long time since our last conversation.
We.................................
11.Thanks,but I had something to eat earlier
Thanks,but I´ve.................................
12.This is my first game of chess.
I have.............................................
13.Is this car yours?
Do you.......................................
14.Our 25th wedding anniversary is at the end of next year.
By the end of next year we........................................
15.Where can I change some money?
Can you tell me........................................?
16.What time does the next boat leave?
Do you think you could tell me...................................................................?
17.how much does this pullover cost?
I´d like to know.............................................................................................?
18. I´ll call the police if you don´t leave me alone!
Unless...........................................................................................................?
19.Without Jack´s help, I wouldn´t have been able to move the table
If......................................................................................................................
20.I tried to persuade her.I didn´t succeed, however
Although......................................................................................................
21.It was raining, but I went swimming anyway
In spiteof..........................................................................
22. Sue felt ill,but insisted on going to work.
Despite.....................................................................................
23. In spite of his early lead, Hudson lost the race
Although........................................
24. I´m sure that helen feels really lonely
Helen................................................................
25.It would be a good idea if Harry took a holiday
Harry......................................................
26. I´m sure Brenda isn´t over 30
Brenda....................................................
27.What would you advise me to do?
What............I...............?
28.You needn´t come with me if you don´t want to.
You don´t................................
29.Let´s go for a pizza.
How........................................?
30.I think you should sell your car.
If I ................................
31.Could you open the window?
Do you............................................?
32.If you drive faster, is more dangerous.
The..........................................................
33.Can´t you sing better than that?
Is that.................................................?